My name is Courtney Winter and I am the owner of Events by P3 in Wilmington NC. I was born in Greensboro NC which is where I call home and attended UNCG. I moved to Wilmington in 2007 for a management job. I have wanted to start my own company for as long as I have been a mother (16 years) . It took me several years of professional management, organizing, planning, job changes, moves and learning my own way to finally take the leap of faith!! IT WAS SCARY!
I started P3 in 2011 with two business partners that unfortunately didn’t hang in there long (Only 4 months to be exact). P3 was originally only suppose to be an Event Planning and plan all kinds of events but God had other plans. I was still working full time at an HOA Management Company while running P3 on the side. My first several jobs were face painting gigs, then came my first wedding, and last a friend asked me to photograph her wedding. I remember telling her I wasn’t a trained photographer and she kept insisting that I take her pictures because she liked my eye. SO, I photographed her wedding and after that in 2012 the P3 came back full circle…Planning, Painting, & Photography! Now I wouldn’t want it any other way. I know to some it may seem crazy, but I call it CREATIVE.
I adore this community in which we live and even more I love sharing it with you! P3 is where my heart is, aside from my amazing family, and I give all my clients 150%. I do this by never taking on more than one major event or wedding per day to ensure that YOU are the only thing that matters. This I promise to you. I am personable, fun loving, caring, organized and passionate about what I do. I bring 19 years of management experience, 16 years of event planning, 5 years of photography, 8 years of face painting, 16 years of money saving tips (It helped that I learned this when I was a single mom), and excellent communication to the table. I do all of this while ensuring that you will walk away not only a satisfied customer but a life long friend. (I have references to prove it 😉 )
As a hardworking business owner I currently raise my lovely four girls, try my best to be an amazing wife, run Marathons (And crazy 200 mile team runs with my friends on the weekend for fun),serve on the board for my girls school, volunteer for local organizations, and believe in supporting local. I was honored to celebrate my 5 years in business this past August and must I say that 2016 has been AMAZING!
- Premier face painters for the Pleasure Island Chamber of Commerce for 8 years
- Premier face painters the Battleship for 4 years
- Volunteer our time for Love is Bald, Lump to Laughter, Pretty in Pink, Pink Ribbon Project, Make a Match, Women of Hope, St.Baldrick’s, Make A Wish, & Pink Heals
- Photographed Red Carpet Events for Jeff Gordon, Pink Ribbon, Lump to Laughter, Love is Bald and more
- Made COUNTLESS amount of friends over the years!
- Premier face painters for Bald Head Island Sunset Celebration
- Premier face painters for Kure Beach for 2 years now
- Raised money for several local organizations by volunteering my planning services
- FULLY INSURED FOR ALL SERVICES OFFERED
Thank you to everyone who supports Events by P3 in Wilmington NC, refers us, and helps keep this family owned business growing.