My name is Courtney Winter and I am the owner of Events by P3. Our hometown Hampstead, NC but I love to travel. I was born in Greensboro NC which is where I call home. I moved to Wilmington in 2007 for a management job but quickly realized that I wanted more. I have dreamed of starting my own company for as long as I have been a mother. It took me several years of professional management, tweaking my organizational skills, planning events, job changes, moves and most importantly learning my own way. When I finally take the leap of faith!! IT WAS SCARY!
I started P3 in 2011 with two business partners that unfortunately didn’t hang in there long (Only 4 months to be exact). P3 was suppose to stand for 3 ladies working hard towards a common goal. Events by P3 was suppose to be an Event Planning Company specializing in weddings. However God had other plans for me. I was still working full time as an Office Manager while running P3 on the side. My first several jobs were face painting gigs because I had been face painting for a couple of years for Carolina Beach NC at the time. 2012 brought me my first official wedding, and last a friend asked me to photograph her wedding back home in Greensboro. So you see the crazy thing is that in 2012 the Events by P3 name came back full circle…Planning, Painting, & Photography! Now I wouldn’t want it any other way. I know to some it may seem crazy, but I call it CREATIVE. Creative and living the life I love.
I adore this community in which we live and even more I appreciate you supporting this dream of mine. P3 is where my heart is, aside from my amazing family, and I give all my clients 150%. I do this by never taking on more than one major event or wedding per day to ensure that YOU are the only thing that matters. This I promise to you. I am personable, fun loving, caring, organized and passionate about what I do. I bring
- 19 years of management experience
- 16 years of event planning
- 5 years of photography
- 9 years of face painting
- 16 years of money saving tips (It helped that I learned this when I was a single mom)
As a hardworking business owner I currently raise my lovely three girls, try my best to be an amazing wife, run Marathons (And crazy 200 mile team runs with my friends on the weekend for fun), serve on the board for my girls school, volunteer for local organizations, and believe in supporting local companies. My goal is to not only gain a client but a lifelong friend.
- Premier partnership with Pleasure Island Chamber of Commerce for 8 years
- Premier partnership with Battleship for 5 years
- Premier partnership with Bald Head Island for 4 years
- Premier partnership with Kure Beach for 4 years now
- Premier partnership with Airlie Gardens Events
- Partnership with the following Organizations Love is Bald, Lump to Laughter, Pretty in Pink, Pink Ribbon Project, Make a Match, Belk, Women of Hope, St.Baldrick’s, Make A Wish, & Pink Heals, Jeff Gordon, Pink Ribbon, Lump to Laughter to name a few
FULLY INSURED FOR ALL SERVICES OFFERED
Thank you to everyone who supports Events by P3, refers us, and helps keep this family owned business growing.